My reviews link huge!

Oh, pretty please, add them

Oh, pretty please, add them to the Product Reviews section when you get a chance. Much appreciated!

Thank you, Angie!

Thank you, Angie!

I think it's ironic that some

I think it's ironic that some barefooters, myself included, become so much more interested (note, obsessed) with shoes after making the decision to ditch them. I've even been looking for ways to break into the shoe world via a new career path. Not sure how that will work out, but it is definitely more interesting than the 9-5 I currently work haha. The possibility for creativity/expression are endless.

Aaron

I wouldn't have been able to

I wouldn't have been able to review every Terra Plana shoe ever made if it weren't for you Angie. Although they keep on making more of those suckers! I want those Aqua Lites!

The Aqua lites are brilliant!

The Aqua lites are brilliant! I have the Lucy lites which are the chic equivilant and my superhero spouse has the Aquas. When we were in class Lee had the Aqua lites and those are the ones he thinks are the bees knees for running!

After having the Lucy's I am again changing my mind in regards to my new favorite road shoe! I would love to try the Merrell Road shoe to compare but Merrell never forgave me for turning them down on some work so I don't get shoes anymore.....sillyness.

I got a pair of the Road

I got a pair of the Road Gloves this weekend, and also tried on the Aquas at the VIVOBAREFOOT booth. I think they are both really solid shoes. I kind of prefer the Gloves better. I dunno. I'm getting a little spoiled with all these reviews, and now VIVOs just don't have the same magic.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts