my new role model: Steve Austin

In another thread,..

barefoot kean said:
i like the six million dollar man comment.

This got me to looking up the Six Million Dollar Man and its awesome intro, which is like a whole little film in itself. kean, this is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HofoK_QQxGc . Unfortunately, I can't embed it.

Then I noticed that Steve Austin has a nice midfoot strike. Check this out... Notice how the chick is impressed when he gets the treadmill up above 50 mph! And later on, he's got a forefoot strike even in frye boots. Steve Austin is the whole package, man. He knows how to run, and handle the whole ex-astronaut letdown thing, and how to kick ass, and how to rock the white jeans. My new role model.

Probably my all-time favorite

Probably my all-time favorite show growing up. They don't make dudes like that anymore, especially for a mere 6 million.

I completely came in here

I completely came in here expeciting to Stone Cold, the wrestler/action film guy, running to the ring to take on another hulkiing galoot in fake combat.

Why don't you say, "Lee Majors is my hero," since he's a real person and all? That would clear up some confusion. lol

Was watching Forest Gump over

Was watching Forest Gump over the weekend on TV. With the exception of one short bit where they obviously wanted him to run with a long stride which forced him to go heel to toe, Mr. Hanks is running with a fairly nice midfoot strike. Wonder if he got some coaching for the film?

Anyone who can run in

Anyone who can run in Platform shoes, Bell Bottom Angels Flights and a Silk shirt on a trail is A OK in my book.

Acting or not, thats bada$$