My First Marathon RR.

That was a great experience

That was a great experience for you, Adam. I actually got tears at the end there, I guess becauce I also have a 3-1/2 year old boy, and I know how that would have made me feel. Outstanding. Congrats on the finish, and considering your pain and problems with ITB, not a bad time. I wonder why it got better there for a while though during the race; that is odd. Maybe it just needed to be warmed up and not allowed to get cold after it was warmed up. Too bad it took forever to get it warmed up though, huh?

Well for your first marathon,

Well for your first marathon, those are positive thoughts...most people swear off another marathon ever...at least for a little while.

Ah, my feets, my feets, my feets, my feets. They suck! But I'm hoping this is all just part of the healing process, and I will be better in a few weeks. I've seen great improvement in the healing from the actual surgery from last night, but the other side of this procedure, the nerves, they are really starting to concern me. I had this done to get rid of the nerve sensitivity and pain that I experienced while walking on certain types of (mostly soft) terrrain and while running (longer distances), but now my nerves are ultra sensitive 24/7. I must remain positive, or I will go nuts.

Congrats Adam ! Nice race

Congrats Adam ! Nice race and report!

I know it feels good to get your first marathon finish...its about those last few miles.

Welcome, Marley!

Welcome, Marley!

I hope and pray, Adam.

I hope and pray, Adam.