My Family is Nuts....

clawhammer72

Barefooters
Aug 5, 2012
Fullerton, CA
My family is nuts. Is your family nuts? My family is nuts.
I'm not going into details. But, holidays....man they were a lot more fun when all I cared about was toys.
I guess I'm just blowing off steam.
While I've basically said nothing, you don't really want to hear the details, do you?
Time for a run. Sometimes, it's the only sane thing to do.

Edit: 6 miles later....much better.

Sorry to hear that about your family and glad you feel better after yor run BUT I do want to hear details, is all about details you know?

My family is nuts. Hubby's family are uber-conservative Baptists (and I'm not). My dad's family is good crazy and my mom's mom is............... Something. We have had kid discussions numerous times.

I hope that you are feeling better.

Reactions: clawhammer72
I have the feeling that when my family talks about their crazy relative, they are talking about me.

What drives me crazy is my husband's family. They're perfect! They don't fight. Everyone is respectful to one another. They don't gossip about one another. It just blows! I mean, come on. Really. Give it up already!

On the other hand, my family is nuts! Imagine. Mom, step dad, full brother, half brother, 3 step brothers, 2 step sisters, and me. What a mess! But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Clawhammer, I think normal families are as rare as the person who says he likes his job. I think they are both liars. The 50's and early 60's may be thought about as when all was normal, (you know, Ozzie and Harriet and Leave It To Beaver)but it sure the hell wasn't in my neighborhood. Least not behind closed doors. I think most people kept their family secrets secret then. Now-a-days people post it all on facebook!