Mule Shoe for my Birthday!!!

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
You are all invited to my 30th birthday party! Gonna celebrate at Mule Shoe doing the nighttime 60K. I think this might be great practice for a 100 attempt some day since you can learn how to handle the night run without it being after running all day.

Is this part of the Captain

Is this part of the Captain Karl series? They look really cool!

Yes it is. I wish I could

Yes it is. I wish I could make them all, and might try, but the September one may be hard for me to make... I think this looks like a lot of fun and is pretty close to me. I still plan on camping though.

Oh to be 30 again (turning 32

Oh to be 30 again (turning 32 next week).

Wait, when I was 30 I was fat, not exercising at all, and habitually shod. No I don't want to be 30 again lol :p

NotSoDoomedRunner wrote:You

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
You are all invited to my 30th birthday party! Gonna celebrate at Mule Shoe doing the nighttime 60K. I think this might be great practice for a 100 attempt some day since you can learn how to handle the night run without it being after running all day.
What is this Mule Shoe you speak of?

It is part of the Captain

It is part of the Captain Karls Series on Tejas Trails (tejastrails.com). I thought it was up in that area too until I saw it is at Mule Shoe Park in Marble Falls, about 40 minutes from my house.

My wife is really not wanting to "crew" this since it is over night so I may be begging or going alone. She may also be at NASA during that time. I can't think of a better birthday though.

Oh f it all. A family friend

Oh f it all. A family friend has decided to get married to a super rich dude that night and my mother has just informed me I'm going... W might be there! lol. Anyhow, Pedernales Falls will have to sub... time to start a new thread.[/b]

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7