Mileage Reporting Week 51 (Dec 18 - Dec 24)

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Creepy fun 4 mile run this morning at 5:00 am. Dense fog we could barely see the street lights and Christmas lights. At about mile 2 it started to actually drizzle on us. I really enjoyed the change of weather it made it very interesting.

Reactions: Tedlet
Hoorah! -Managed to get out for the local pre-Christmas park run this weekend, so 5km for me.
It was a chilly day and a bit wet underfoot, but not too cold for BF.
I haven't been able to do very much these last few weeks, so I was unsure how it would go -but it felt really good! Enjoyed running again..

Got a few more comments this week as we trotted around the course. Had a chat with a chap afterwards -he seemed interested in which surfaces were best and whether or not it hurt running on the path, etc...
It's nice when people show a genuine interest & inquisitiveness -much more refreshing than a blank 'weirdo' kind of look...

Hopefully I'll manage to get things sorted here by the end of January so I can get back to more regular outings... Fingers crossed the weather doesn't get too harsh!...;)

Boulder and I had a most excellent 8 mile Christmas eve run Sunday at 6:00 am.
We witnessed a beautiful sunrise with lots of colors.
I spotted 2 large hawks atop a cell tower, one squadron of parrots, 2 ducks flying over head and the usual rabbits and squirrels. it was a crisp 39 deg. f., 81% Rh.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts