Mileage Reporting Week 36 (Sep 05 - Sep 11)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run Tuesday at 5:00 am. It was 72 deg. f. with no wind, partly cloudy. I spotted lots of stars. We heard one owl. It really felt good to get out!

duckfeet likes this.
  2. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

I did a 5 miler on Monday in a warm light spotty rain. The periodic showers felt good and helped me maintain a moderate even pace. The wet ground felt good on my feet too! Did not see much in the way of wildlife though because of the somewhat gloomy conditions.

Runlite01 likes this.
  3. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We did a 4 mile run Thursday at 5:00 am. It was mostly cloudy but I could still see a few stars. It was 73 deg. f. with no wind.
    Feet are good!
    Legs are good!

duckfeet likes this.
  4. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

5.1 miles on Friday which was a warm and sunny day. Saw a lot of ducks and a couple of Blue Herons. Several different kinds of seagulls too. There was also some sand replenishment being done on the beaches. A good run, though I felt more tired today than I have recently.

Runlite01 likes this.
  5. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We did a 4 mile run Sunday at 6:00 am. It was mostly cloudy to start but we could still spot the huge full moon. we spotted a skunk, horses and cows. We heard one owl. At the end there was a most excellent sunrise!

duckfeet likes this.