Mileage Reporting Week 32 (Aug 9- Aug 15)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a4 mile run today at 5:30 am. We did not hear any owls but saw lots of rabbits and some crows. Warm out. 80 deg. f.
    :p

duckfeet, Larry and Tedlet like this.
  2. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Couple of runs so far - 7.5km and 7.8km. Both nice dry days. Finding quite a good rhythm at the moment -so looking for a couple more races to try and do before the Summer weather leaves us later in the year...:)

duckfeet, Runlite01 and Larry like this.
  3. Larry

Larry Barefooters
    1. Australia

First run of the week this morning as I decided to go kayaking instead earlier in the week - 6km on the beach. Somewhat brisk because I had to get back for the school run, but I'm a bit flat pace-wise at the moment. Some nice sunshine, the weather is just starting to turn slightly in the back end of winter.

Tedlet, duckfeet and Runlite01 like this.
  4. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run at 5:30 am. We spotted horses and cows (we could just make them out because it was still dark out). We heard barred owls. It rained for the last mile.
    Great outing!

Tedlet and duckfeet like this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

2 runs this week- 3.6 miles on Wednesday and 5.3 miles on Sunday; very warm and humid on Wednesdays run so I cut out a little early; Sunday was very pleasant and cooler; encountered a lot of walkers out for breast cancer awareness on Sunday. A lot of them must not have seen a barefoot runner before because I caught a lot of glances and a few comments.Also ran into an old acquaintance whom I had not seen in years.

Tedlet likes this.
  6. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

12.5km at the weekend -early Saturday morning. Fairly steady pace all the way. Not too sunny & not too cool -so ideal start to the weekend..:)

duckfeet likes this.