Mileage Reporting Week 2 (Jan 11- Jan 17 )

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 4 mile run. It was 29 deg. f. with not much wind, 80% Rh. Clear skies and lots of stars. Great outing!

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  2. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

7.3km earlier in the week and another 10km this morning. Both really good runs. Nice to be out exercising (as permitted) whilst we're back in lockdown here!...

Runlite01 and duckfeet like this.
  3. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run on the country road in Denison TX at 5:00 am. Very pitch dark outside. It is very interesting with all lights off. Great outing!

Tedlet and duckfeet like this.
  4. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.8 miles today- 35 degrees with damp pavement but little wind. 2.8 miles wearing Sockwas and the last 2 miles BF. Lots of people out today enjoying the relatively good weather. I was tempted to go further but decided not to since I will probably go out again on Monday.

Runlite01 and Tedlet like this.
  5. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

13.5km this morning-pretty good temperature for January and no rain today.. ran past a large heron perched in the middle of a bridge -he looked pretty relaxed with life; let me get to within about 10 feet of him before he took to the skies. Impressive looking bird!
    Good run...:)

duckfeet and Runlite01 like this.
  6. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 5 mile run in Denison TX. near the Waterloo lake. I started off at a dog park (no one was there) I let him off leash and he blasted around. Next we got on a new concrete path that has not been completed and it was about a mile. the rest of the run was in a neighborhood around the lake. we spotted a wake of vultures, a few teams of geese flying overhead, also cedar wax wings. Really great outing!

duckfeet likes this.