Michigan Winter

You think you've got it

You think you've got it bad?

My son was on his University's aircraft recognition team, competing all over the U.S and spending weeks at a time at the regionals and nationals training with his recognition group!

BTW since Willie's not reading this thread, Adler is German for Eagle.

That would be so up my

That would be so up my hubby's alley.

You did a good job with him, Board. You should be proud. I'm proud of him, and I don't even know him.

Oh, and my last name's German

Oh, and my last name's German counter part stands for pickle.

Why'd you guys drop the "H"?

Why'd you guys drop the "H"?

And the I?  I have no idea. 

And the I? I have no idea. It's my hubby's name. You now how names get changed as they move through the generations and cross continents and cultures. Lots of names were changed at Ellis Island. I guess this was just one more of them.

Way to go, Board! You are

Way to go, Board! You are the manliest man among manly men!

Not until I fill a tray with

Not until I fill a tray with 21AA like I have in the driveway. The smooth rounded River Rocks are good for the inner structures, but don't do much for the surface toughening. The crushed brick is nice & sharp, but the particle size is small so it's still pretty easy. The large size and pointy edges of the white stones are the bigest challenge of the trio, but still NOTHING like the 21AA in the drive. That stuff is more jagged but dirtier, so I refrained from an indoor trainer trayfull, but maybe I'll rinse down a bucket or so and move on from being such a girly man.

http://www.safetydirecta

grip_tape_001.jpg

http://www.safetydirectamerica.com/Textures-Anti-Slip-Tapes.html

The 24 grit extra coarse arrived in yesterday's mail. Applied to a couple of 12"X12" cheapo .57 cent Home Depot made in Mexico ceramic tiles, it feels about right.

By the time I complete the indoor "Barefoot Park" in our living room, it will probably be springtime.

If you have a dreadmill, you

If you have a dreadmill, you can get sand paper and cover the conveyor belt. Should keep the skin conditioned well enough. ;-)

I dread the mill so much that

I dread the mill so much that I only use it at the discount store front club. I'd have to get them to allow feet as well as sandpaper modification of their machine, not a chance.

I'm still nursing this cervicle nerve pinch, so I've taken some time off of the little bit I was even doing the Feelmax Panka T-mill thing. Bet you ANYTHING the dreaded mill is what caused it and/or made it worse!