Maybe it Really IS better in the Bahamas!

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
In the U.S a licensed pilot can fly a "light sport plane" with one passenger even if his or her FAA medical exam has expired.

In addition, a new certification "Sport Pilot" allows it's holder to do the same without ever even having passed an FAA medical exam.

In both cases, the pilot must be in possesion of a U.S. drivers license proving fitness to operate a motor vehicle on the road.

The first country outside of the U.S has just granted approval for American sport pilots to enjoy the same privalages welcoming travel into their own airspace and airports, and it is The Bahamas.

In introducing this policy change, they have taken it a step further, and any BFRunners exercising the privalages of Sport Pilot should feel very welcome indeed!

http://www.eaa.org/news/2010/2010-09-30_bahamas.asp

If I forward this to my

If I forward this to my hubby, you know he will make us move to the Bahamas if he can't ever fly because his cholesterol gets too high again.

Cool interesting post LB. I

Cool interesting post LB. I would love to live anywhere that bare feet wasn't a problem and I could be FREE, it definetly isn't here in our so called free country with a million rules! I love my country but with all the rules it makes you question, is it really freedom?