Looking for pictures for a book I'm writing

fredbros

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
Hello all, I'm currently completing the writing of a book (in French) about BF and minimalist running to be published in France beginning of June. This will be the first in French. In order to illustrate it, I'm looking for free-of-rights pictures of BF / minimalist runners. If that's of interest to you to be featured in such a book and if you've got pictures (free of rights of course, the best would be that they've been taken "by you"), please send them to [email protected] including the mention you would like to be writen under the pic.

Thanks.

FRED

I've got this sweet one of me

I've got this sweet one of me doing a super hero pose barefoot after completing my first half marathon after running bf for only 4 months... But I dont know where its at...

Chaser, you still have that

Chaser, you still have that one pic with you, Pilot, Abide & Talon barefootin' it in the shower that went viral?

When do you need these

When do you need these pictures by?

I have to give my writings

I have to give my writings and pictures to the publisher at the end of this month so that he can start to "build" it as a book (this process will take around 2 months) before having it printed (2 more months) and then delivered to shops beginning of June.

By the way, a chapter is dedicated to "useful internet ressources" and BRS is of course included (although its website is in English - except for the French chapter).

You ran a half marathon after

You ran a half marathon after only 4 months BF? Everything I've read suggests you should be crippled for life. I think I'm going to stop reading so damn much, its discouraging. How did you train? We're you already conditioned for a half marathon? Everything I read says to take it so damn slow when starting BF/ minimalist. I have 4 races I want to run this year, I was hoping to get a lot of training in early this year.

fredbros wrote:I have to

fredbros said:
I have to give my writings and pictures to the publisher at the end of this month so that he can start to "build" it as a book (this process will take around 2 months) before having it printed (2 more months) and then delivered to shops beginning of June.

By the way, a chapter is dedicated to "useful internet ressources" and BRS is of course included (although its website is in English - except for the French chapter).

Beautiful! Thank you for including the BRS. The France Chapter is really one of the best, most active chapters we have too, BTW. I love that you guys have grown so large and get together so often. You guys rock!

The only picture I have is the one of me and Zola, in my avatar. If you want that, I can email the original to you. It was taken with my own camera.

if you friend me at

314015_284506304894354_100000049594585_1195969_1468470643_n.jpg

if you friend me at Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/william.garabrant

feel free to poke around in my running pics gallery and take what you want - I have the higher res versions of most pics.

The one I posted above is from the finish line at a trail race in Kulmbach, Germany, September 2011.

Sounds like a sweet project, I look forward to reading the first translation - German or English! :)

Thanks William. It happens

Thanks William. It happens that we're already FB friends and there are indeed a few pics that I could use for my book.

I've got quite a few images

I've got quite a few images on facebook that you are welcome to browse through and see if you find anything of interest. Vanessa and I just ran the DisneyWorld Half Marathon this morning barefoot and I posted quite a few pics from it.

http://www.facebook.com/Shacky.SD

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7