Looking for information on Barefoot Runner Rae Heim

harrycleaven

Barefooters
May 18, 2021
I've had this account a few years now and have been lurking on and off. So many of your stories and experiences are so inspiring.

One Thing I want to try doing is archiving well known and popular barefoot runners and enthusiasts, and their journeys.

I figure she's a good a place to start as any, but I'd love to hear other suggestions!

So please i ask all of you, if you know of any interviews, photos, videos, or anything of her or any other popular people in this field, please do reply below or shoot me a dm!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I've had this account a few years now and have been lurking on and off. So many of your stories and experiences are so inspiring.

One Thing I want to try doing is archiving well known and popular barefoot runners and enthusiasts, and their journeys.

I figure she's a good a place to start as any, but I'd love to hear other suggestions!

So please i ask all of you, if you know of any interviews, photos, videos, or anything of her or any other popular people in this field, please do reply below or shoot me a dm!

I don’t know her personally, but we posted an article or two about her on this site. She should come up if you search for her name. Another one to search for on the site is Zola Budd where I met her and interviewed her. You could contact Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton, Barefoot Rick Roeber, and Jason Robillard through the site, all of whom are well-known, ultra barefoot runners and book authors.

Reactions: harrycleaven
I don’t know her personally, but we posted an article or two about her on this site. She should come up if you search for her name. Another one to search for on the site is Zola Budd where I met her and interviewed her. You could contact Barefoot Ken Bob Saxton, Barefoot Rick Roeber, and Jason Robillard through the site, all of whom are well-known, ultra barefoot runners and book authors.

TYSM for the info! I'll be sure to try and check them out

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts