Just had to share...these shoes make me laugh.

Barefoot Mary

Barefooters
Jul 27, 2010
Denver, CO
I saw these shoes on the Payless website and...bwahahahahahahaha!!!

OMG, could your feet be any further off the ground!?!

Presenting, The SAFE-T-STEP:

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?catId=cat10088&subCatId=cat10243&skuId=079187085&productId=67848&lotId=079187&category=&catdisplayName=Womens

*sigh.

Dang, I like most of

Dang, I like most of Champions stuff, at least their jackets and sweaters. Could they be any further behind the trends though? haha.

I see some twisted ankles in

I see some twisted ankles in their future.

Have you ever seen a person

Have you ever seen a person wearing these shoes that actually has the "toned butt and thighs" that the shoes are supposed to develop? Everyone I see wearing them is generally morbidly obese.

So I actually have a pair of

So I actually have a pair of the rebok ones like this. I use them very seldom but they are good for one thing and one thing only. If you have to stand for hours they rock. Its like standing on pillows. I think thats why you see alot of nurses with them. Even since doing the barefoot thing if I know I have to stand all day long I'll throw them in my bag, walk barefoot to school and then put the on when I get there. Then put them back in my bag and walk home barefoot. But as for toning your butt and thighs? I'm pretty sure thats what the gym is for.

I thought they were for

I thought they were for reaching things on the top shelf.

If I need to get out of the

If I need to get out of the sun, I will just call you.

(No subject)

:shock:

:stare:

Lol.Yah, I love love love

Lol.

Yah, I love love love champion for sportswear (yay Target!) but these are the biggest of the rocking shoes I've seen yet. I just can't get over it. Will have to pay a visit to Payless just to marvel at them. Maybe try them on, fall on my face, something like that.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon