Just found a good home for all my cute high heels!

peacekaren

Barefooters
May 7, 2010
I haven't worn anything but a zero-drop shoe for the last 2 years (on the rare occasions that I actually wear shoes). All of my old, cute high heels were just taking up space in my closet, but I wasn't sure what to do with them or even if I was ready to get rid of them (what if there's an occasion where I want to wear them?).

Turns out, with all of the changes that have occurred to the size and shape of my feet from 2 years of barefooting, I can't even fit into most of those old shoes anymore. And at this point, there is absolutely no occasion I can imagine where I would choose to wear a 2-3" heel. But, still, the problem was what to do with them. I'm a size 10, which isn't a common ladies shoe size. And these were cute, funky shoes, not a bunch of conservative pumps, so I'd need to find someone who shared my sense of style.

Then I recently had a conversation with our admin at work about shoes. She commented on my choice of always going barefoot and I commented on her cute, funky shoe choices. Hmmm? Turns out that she is also a size 10. :)

I just handed over about $800 worth of very cute high heels to our admin at work!

It was great timing. She is quitting work to go back to school and she's celebrating a milestone birthday next week. I was so glad to find a good home for them and it made her day, too. They were a perfect fit in both size and style for her. She wore my favorite pair home today.

Peace,

Karen

good barefoot karma my good

good barefoot karma :) my good dress shoes dont fit me anymore. I would love to find them a good home. congrats to you and her!

I don't know if you'll get

I don't know if you'll get this post- but I'm curious what kind of everyday fashion flats are you using? If you appreciated cute heels in the past, you likely like cute flats now. I'm searching for a zero heel drop (or nearly so) fashionable, cute flat to wear everyday. Any recommendations?

Kohl's has some really cute

Kohl's has some really cute flats for women. I like the ones that have the heel covered with some fabric and lots of embelishment on the front. They don't have heels, as they are completely flat. Have you seen those? What's great is that the shoe companies that make flats have been making cuter and cuter flats these past two years, lots and lots of choices and colors. (Yes, I'm a girl.)

Barefoot TJ wrote:Kohl's has

Barefoot TJ said:
Kohl's has some really cute flats for women. I like the ones that have the heel covered with some fabric and lots of embelishment on the front. They don't have heels, as they are completely flat. Have you seen those? What's great is that the shoe companies that make flats have been making cuter and cuter flats these past two years, lots and lots of choices and colors. (Yes, I'm a girl.)

HOLY CRAP! ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sigh.

It's a good thing I added that I am a girl. :sexy:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts