Investment opportunity in Xero Shoes

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
content_XeroTeam.jpg
Investment opportunity in Xero Shoes

You're invited to become an owner of Xero Shoes, a lifestyle footwear brand with foot-crafted shoes and sandals that let your feet do what's natural -- bend, flex, move, and Feel The World®. Xero Shoes, a woman-owned Colorado company, has generated over $7 million in sales since incorporating1, with revenue growth of 85.3% from 2014-2015 and 91.9% from 2015-2016. Xero is now expanding its product line, as well as its online reach and wholesale channels.

To learn more, please visit: https://invest.xeroshoes.com/en/projects/4285-Invest-in-Xero-Shoes

Sorry, not trying to antagonize. I knew that Steven had started the company and here it's billed as woman-owned. I don't understand.
He's married to Lena Sashen. She is the minority owner of the two owners.

He's married to Lena Sashen. She is the minority owner of the two owners.

Gotcha. So every company with publicly-traded stock is woman-owned? ;)

It seems like they're stretching the meaning of the term to make themselves look better. For a potential investor, that waves all sorts of red flags ... and it's kind of insulting to the women who actually own and run companies.

Gotcha. So every company with publicly-traded stock is woman-owned? ;)

It seems like they're stretching the meaning of the term to make themselves look better. For a potential investor, that waves all sorts of red flags ... and it's kind of insulting to the women who actually own and run companies.
Instead of going back and forth with me, why don't you contact them through their site and ask them?