How to get your shod spouse to run BF....or BFR101

Two nights ago I introduced my husband to the trigger points in his feet, ankles and calves. He is doing pretty well running minimalist in his Moc3s. What's particularly hysterical is that he wears his leggings from his Halloween costume with his running shorts. They are black with silver glitter on them...and his Moc3s are bright red. Lol.

Reactions: happysongbird
Two nights ago I introduced my husband to the trigger points in his feet, ankles and calves. He is doing pretty well running minimalist in his Moc3s. What's particularly hysterical is that he wears his leggings from his Halloween costume with his running shorts. They are black with silver glitter on them...and his Moc3s are bright red. Lol.
Please tell me he's going to wear this get up on Sunday?!!! I so want to get a pic of that for everyone! Be like the wicked witch that got crushed by the house, right? Didn't she have striped leggings with the ruby red slippers? Lol!

I actually have new leggings lol....along with a totally red outfit....another female costume. I am sure everyone will want to run their hands over my red tights woooo hoooooo. I even have my own lipstick now. It says it is vinal so it is waterproof. A must have in Portland lol. We shall see. Look for the red MOC3's

I actually have new leggings lol....along with a totally red outfit....another female costume. I am sure everyone will want to run their hands over my red tights woooo hoooooo. I even have my own lipstick now. It says it is vinal so it is waterproof. A must have in Portland lol. We shall see. Look for the red MOC3's

..aaaaand we'll just select and drag that one over to the TMI folder on the desktop and call it a morning... :D

Good on ya, Monkey - let your Freak Flag Fly...

Yes I looked totally and completly freakie BUT, I had no idea, the more freakie you look the more women want you. I had no fewer than 50 women, groups of women, running groups, etc, come up to me and ask to have their pictures taken with me. I got many kisses, got my boobs fondled, my butt pinched and more smiles and laughes than most men get in their entire life times. If I had have known it was this easy, I would have freaked out long ago. Life is wonderful in freakville lol.

And where are the pics? :confused:
Dutchie, you should have seen it. Wow it was freaking hillarious! People were all over brine shrimp for his picture. It was pretty funny, every time someone wanted his picture, all the rest of us scooted back to make sure we were NOT in the picture! Lol!

Mike (exhibit B) the attention wh&%$ and Jen (exhibit A) the narcissist are quite perturbed by this bizarre turn of events in which WE are not the center of attention!!! I guess we will have to up the ante...time to revamp that loin cloth. I don't know how many times I turned to talk to Brine Shrimp yesterday, only to find myself talking to the air, because yet ANOTHER woman had snatched him up to have their photo taken with him!!! LOL!

Reactions: NickW and Bare Lee
Can't help but laugh when I see those pictures! Oh brine shrimp you cracked me up so bad yesterday! Oh, and I just looked at my time for the race again, somehow I read it wrong yesterday (I thought it said 27:42), my time was actually 27:22 which is 30 seconds faster than my last PR! Dan (Paraganek) also got a PR yesterday of 22:52! He was smoking fast yesterday, I was only able to keep up with him for the first half mile or so then he was gone and I didn't see him again till he passed me on his way back just past the halfway mark.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Barefoot? No. I'm not sure I'll ever get her out there barefoot. However, she did just make the plunge into Vibrams about a month ago. Although, I have to admit, I never thought I'd get her this far, so maybe another year or two and I'll convince her to go barefoot!:)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon