How Running Barefoot (Xero Shoes) and Running Shod (Montrail Shoes) Effects Percent of Maximum Heart

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
How the hell are people allowed to misrepresent themselves in a study? I'm not sure, but Xero shoes are, wait for it, SHOES not barefoot. Nevermind the fact I don't see anywhere on here where they altered the order that the one singular person wore the shoes. As one runs longer, the more tired they may get and the higher their heartrate may go. A 5 minute break is not much if the subject is already tired. Also, it's only one subject and we have no idea if the person is used to running in shoes or in sandals or barefoot. This is a quack experiment and I would not trust it at all. They have too many variables loose which could affect the outcome of their experiment.

Reactions: BFwillie_g
Good Lord... Possibly the worst one yet.

And, we call them 'shodshoes' now?

This is what Steven (Xero Shoes founder) had to say about this study: LOL... it was a meaningless study since the guy had no barefoot experience.

Shodshoe! Ha! That's the funniest damn thing I have ever heard. I can't stop laughing. :hilarious:

Reactions: BFwillie_g
Those eggedeggs sound good right about now. :playful:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon