Hola!

Wait, Osito Oso?Bienvenidos

Wait, Osito Oso?

Bienvenidos Burt!!

Glad to see you've made it

Glad to see you've made it over here. WELCOME!

Hey gang, Thank you for the

Hey gang, Thank you for the welcome! What a great little barefoot world we have here. ANd how lucky am I to have Ken Bob as my chapter pres.!?

I know, you DAWG!  KB is too

I know, you DAWG! KB is too cool!

Hi Ken Bob's site is

Hi :)

Ken Bob's site is awesome. I recommend it to every new runner I come across. Really nice of him to be so involved in freely giving advice to loads of people daily, wish he could be my running buddy LOL

Ken Bob is not only the LA

Ken Bob is not only the LA Chapter President, but he is also the Barefoot Runners Society's Senior Advisor to the Board and Resident Guru. Once he gets his book finished, which he is fervently plugging away at, we hope to see him over here more often.

Yes, he is mega cool. So very laid back. I had the honor of hosting him, his wife Cathy, and their dog Herman in our home when he came to town to hold one of his clinics on his recent tour. He's bright, intelligent, and funny. I really enjoyed their visit and hated to see them go. However, my cats couldn't wait for them to go!

what the hell took you so

what the hell took you so long to peel your fingers away from that other place and make your way here Osito?!

Why didnt you tell me!?

Why didnt you tell me!? haha

I was like where the hell is ZUmba?? And I get here and I am like OOOOOHHHH... ok. ;

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7