HI from sunny AZ!

buzgal

Barefooters
Jan 30, 2012
Hey all! I am happy to be here after meeting some awesome BRS members in person at a recent race. I am gearing up for my first marathon in 3 weeks and am hoping to do most of it barefoot...we shall see what the course brings my feet. :) I am full of questions so this seems like a great place to get answers from experienced barefoot runners!

Currently I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys. I run about 18-20 miles with them during the week; two in the jogging stroller and one on his bike. Then I do one long run sans kids on the weekend while hubby watches the boys. Oh yeah my husband is a member here (Abide/Buzz), hence my screen name buzgal.

Smiles-

Sarah

Oh, oh, Abide!  You better be

Oh, oh, Abide! You better be on your best behavior! Or Sarah might have to change her screen name to Buzkil!

So glad to have you here, Buzgal. We have about three couple posters on the site that I know of.

Hi Buzgal,Can't wait to come

Hi Buzgal,

Can't wait to come over to your beautiful state this weekend. I'll be in the Sedona marathon on Saturday. If you and Abide are up for a drive, it would be great to meet you and have a beer at the Oak Creek Brewery. Also, on Sunday, I plan to take the family to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon and check out a few trails.

Rick W.

sup wifey. Dang it now I do

sup wifey. Dang it now I do have to behave.

I'd be down for spending the weekend up there Rick, however she is doing a long run this weekend so I'm not sure about Sedona. Unless of course she wants to run it up there, I guess she could go bandit shhhh?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7