Hi from Atlantic Canada

Photodad

Barefooters
Feb 27, 2012
Started running in my bikilas in January, only started running at all in november, "normal" shoes were killing me, Heel and arch issues. Switched to Vff bikilas and i've been flying. Snow, mud, slush are all good :)

So my next goal is Running the Bluenose 1/2 marathon in Halifax NS on May 20th. This past Sunday I ran my first 22km long run 7k on the trail then 15 on the road. One good thing i found out is if i feel like i could do the full marathon i can switch right up till the 18th of May... Which isn't out of the question :)

Anyways, Hi.

Ray

Welcome, Ray!

Welcome!

Go for the full!!!

Welcome Photodad!
Stick with the half for now and whatever you do don't listen to chaser-HE"S CRAZY!

Actually... I think i might have a touch of the CRAZY. I just got in from another 10k run, and i almost went for more and i felt fantastic. Which surprised me considering i ran my 22k on sunday, after i worked 8 hours. the only thing that stopped me is there is a local group run (Probably gonna be the only guy in Bikilas lol) tomorrow and it could be 17km... or 4k, there system is wacky and i never understand what there doing (they have some sort of code that like doing Algebra ex: 10minx2-4, Ya ok???)

So its quite possible :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts