Hey am I late to the party or what!!

we're all too drunk to

we're all too drunk to answer you....it's late on a thursday!

Hey, Urban!  Welcome.  We

Hey, Urban! Welcome. We don't mention "that other forum" over here. Hee! Just teasing. Glad you're here.

Nice to see you over here

Nice to see you over here Sage.

Hey there. Glad you made it!

Hey there. Glad you made it!

Hey Sage, welcome on over!

Hey Sage, welcome on over! Sorry, like N3 said...all too drunk at this point. Help yourself to whatever you can find in the Pub fridge. I'm still tossing out recovery tequila shots, don't happen to have any limes on you?

Roasted peanuts in the house,

Roasted peanuts in the house, make sure to drink enough of alcohol (per TJ) to kill off the germs festering in the nut bowls

LOL, I never got establised

LOL, I never got establised on the "other board" and can barely keep up here! Now if I could just dig up about 5 more hours a day to play on forums and get the newsletter finished, sheesh!

party.gif

seriously, for a lot of

seriously, for a lot of people who "prefer" to run alone, we sure as hell can talk :-D

I usually only run when I'm

I usually only run when I'm alone or with somebody :party:

Well I have to admit.  The

Well I have to admit. The main reason I desired this project was I didn't want to just talk about running barefoot together, I wanted to run barefoot together.

Me too Zumba...and TJ....I'd

Me too Zumba...and TJ....I'd like that too.

I'm looking forward to the

I'm looking forward to the day when barefoot running becomes a little more evident in Rochester, while I like my solo runs...I enjoy company from time to time. I'm sure there has to be others here, just haven't found them yet.

Be sure to tell him about the

Be sure to tell him about the BRS.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon