Help with sizing!

soulrunner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Hey guys! I havent been on here in a while, its nice to see all these new members!

So I'm looking to get a pair of treks and bikila, but I cant find anything in my size. My KSO are a size 40, although my feet measuare at a perfect 9 5/8 ( i read somewhere that the black KSO fit tighter) As for the Trek, the smallest size I can find is a 44, so I was thinking of getting a women size. What do you guys think?

And for the bikila, the smallest I found was a 40, but I dont think it'll fit like my KSO does now. Can anybody clear this up?

Thanks!

My first pair were KSO Treks.

My first pair were KSO Treks. I bought a pair of 42s, and some of the injinji socks. I found them at my local Backwoods retailer. I wanted a pair of Bikilas so bad I ordered them online. Same size...42. The Bikilas are definitely a little smaller. When I wear my KSO Treks I have plenty of room (even w/socks). There is NO WAY I could get socks in the Bikilas. 'Course, over the last three months I have been moving away from wearing socks with either shoe. So now I have some really nice socks w/toes keeping each other company in my sock drawer! :) I don't know if I would have made the jump to a 43 or not. Seems like I'm a 'tweener when it comes to most clothing.

There is definitely a

There is definitely a difference in sizes, even when purchasing the same size, between the Sprints and the Bikilas. AdMan told me the same about his, and he has several pairs of all models.