Help test the site, please!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Can some of you try to register for a false account to see how/if the CAPTCHA works? Please let me know who you are and if you encounter any errors. Thanks! -TJ

Can some of you try to register for a false account to see how/if the CAPTCHA works? Please let me know who you are and if you encounter any errors. Thanks! -TJ
I made an account with the name Briar Rose, and didn't see a CAPTCHA at all. There were no errors on the site's end, except it said something about sending me an email to finish signing up, which I didn't see anywhere in my email account, not even in the spam folder (but I was able to log in okay).

I made an account with the name Briar Rose, and didn't see a CAPTCHA at all. There were no errors on the site's end, except it said something about sending me an email to finish signing up, which I didn't see anywhere in my email account, not even in the spam folder (but I was able to log in okay).
Strange. I will let the developers know.

I saw the account you created and activated it. Did you get a welcome-type email in response?

Did you not see this?

1706630308802.png

Done. No CAPTCHA when registering. User name is CatsRule. Haven't received an email yet and I did see the image you posted above.

Cat's Do Rule!

But...

That image is the CAPTCHA.

I just approved that account. Let me know if you got the welcome email, and if you want to keep to keep that account or delete it, please.

Cat's Do Rule!

But...

That image is the CAPTCHA.

I just approved that account. Let me know if you got the welcome email, and if you want to keep to keep that account or delete it, please.
Perhaps that's the best kind of CAPTCHA - one that doesn't look like it.

I don't recall seeing the word "CAPTCHA" on the form (it seems the username rectangle was blank), but I could have just not been paying attention, since I was expecting the crazy letters at the bottom of the page, or for a bunch of images to show up, where I have to choose all the bridges or motorcycles, etc.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I just logged out, then clicked on "register" - this is what popped up. Where it says "register" it had me wait for a few seconds before it actually showed the word. Everything else is exactly as it looked when I first clicked on "register".

barefoot registration.jpg

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I just logged out, then clicked on "register" - this is what popped up. Where it says "register" it had me wait for a few seconds before it actually showed the word. Everything else is exactly as it looked when I first clicked on "register".

View attachment 10847
Yes, thank you. It's kinda weak looking, so maybe we will change it.

Reactions: Random
I did eventually get an email. It might have taken a day to get to me. I was able to log in immediately with the name and password, though.
Thank you so much for all your help!

Reactions: Random
Never got a welcome email or any email. You can delete that account.
Did that welcome email ever come in? Random said it tool a day to get.

And thanks for all your help as well!

Nope. No email yet.
I'll have to look into that.

If anyone else could, please create some accounts from your other valid emails to see if you get the CAPTCHA and a welcome email. Thanks!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7