Hell's Hills?

Schweet!!! My second barefoot

Schweet!!! My second barefoot 50 mile race is nearing... Muahahahaha!!!! This time I might wear a Spider Man mask!

Need to log on some long runs, and some hill work now.

If you wear a SpiderMan mask

If you wear a SpiderMan mask my kid will dig it. You guys start at 5! I am really going to push myself to do the 50K barefoot unless it seems nuts. I have way less knee issues barefoot than even in TGs.

Finally talked to the runner

Finally talked to the runner here who has done HH. He said it is mostly dirt with a few stretches of rocks not lasting for more than a couple hunred yards at the most.

He then tried to convince me to run this 100 mile race in October, lol. http://www.ksultrarunners.org/hlentry2011.pdf

Well, count me out... Thats

Well, count me out... Thats Easter weekend so I'll be doing the family thing! Might be awhile till my next race / ultra... Maybe I'll do a few of my own! Maybe run my own 50k! Give myself a medal and everything!

Come on out to Perdanales

Come on out to Perdanales Falls dude! I am looking forward to this. My parents are coming out for Easter weekend and may come see me finish. Which would be pretty cool.

Sad you won't be there, but it will be fun! I bet Rob will rep us well in the 50 miler!

Ah, well it looks like we got

Ah, well it looks like we got Jim and maybe a couple others from Austin BF Run club. Should be a good time. May be my last race for a while. Perdanales Falls won't be happening. There is a wedding on that one too and I gotta give on this one for the wife. Considering El Scorcho though.

I did see that El Scorcho

I did see that El Scorcho race. Looks pretty cool.

So I am out on this race.  I

So I am out on this race. I have signed up for Grasslands 50 and will run that instead. It is a couple of weeks sooner and I would have liked to have had that extra training but Grasslands does not conflict with Easter weekend.

Chaserwilliams wrote:I did

Chaserwilliams said:
I did see that El Scorcho race. Looks pretty cool.
Wow, I've never heard of El Scorcho before and it isn't far from home. Count me in! Yall are welcome to crash at my place but I think pilotrunner is right around the corner from there.
Doom - you start a race thread because if Chase starts it then there is a 66% chance he won't make it to the race based on his thread starting history!

I disagree!!! I've ran in 5

I disagree!!! I've ran in 5 races that I started threads about, thank you very much! And only have 1 that I started a thread on but bailed on... Pilot has started 2 that hes bailed on... Just sayin...

Chaserwilliams wrote:I

Chaserwilliams said:
I disagree!!! I've ran in 5 races that I started threads about, thank you very much! And only have 1 that I started a thread on but bailed on... Pilot has started 2 that hes bailed on... Just sayin...
I'm only talking about the ultra board here and I see RR, HH and Nueces lol! So are you in for El Scorcho?

I disagree!!! I've ran in 5

Wait, wait, wait...

Which threads did I start and bail on exactly?

This El Scorcho thing is intriguing, I must say.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts