Hell's Hills... Nueces?

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
anyone else going to these? I think I will be okay for the 50M by HH but no idea what distance at Nueces just yet. 50k would be great, but if I can make 25 I will do that. It just looks too beautiful to pass up. Bubba Hotep will be at HH but not getting any biters on Nueces.

Tejastrails.com for more info on those races.

I have no clue what's on my radar really. I know I want to do at least one 50K, maybe a longer event too.

Ill look into these and see how things are looking.

I had an MRI on the ankle today. If it turns out it can be treated with cortisone, I'll probably sign up for Nueces soon... also depending on how much my wife's car is to fix tomorrow... ugh.

Congrats to Bubba Hotep who PR'd the 50 miler at Hell's Hills!!! It was a warm day! This race is especially hard on people because it is typically the first time people have run that long in warm weather (near 80 degrees with the sun on you) in a long time. I tested my legs out on the 10K and did 6 minutes slower than last year but placed 8th (exactly the same as last year!) and 1st in Men 30-35. A long way to go for me to be back where I want to be, but I was very proud to be there to cheer BH on! We also got to witness Paul Terranova destroy the course record before eating 3 (at least) hot dogs and a ton of beer! The next day he ran the Cap10K at a 5:58 pace!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts