Hello from Portland Oregon

Hummmmmm.......I've seen you in action Nick...NORMAL is not the word I would use for you lol. You dont even run with shoes.....how normal can you be :)
I run with shoes, and sandals, and barefoot....

Jen, my weirdness is that I am a chatty cathy on here and am slightly obssessive about things... Everyone that knows me knows this. Nothing to hide. You on the other hand have like umpteen levels to your weirdness! Lol! :)

Dude, did she send you pictures of that bosuns chair incident......I swear she totally tricked me into that chair.....and the tutu was only introduced after she fed me that third drink, which she said was grape juice lol. Rule number one; never marry your Dominatrix......especially if you are hog tied to a boxuns chair lol. Lesson learned...

Actually, she posted them on Tumblr. Nice piercing, by the way - that must make it a bitch to wipe, tho....what is that, Topaz?

As for not marrying your Dominatrix that's true - especially if she can navigate her way around West Marine...

Actually I only married Jen number 1. Jen 2, 3 and 4 came along with the package. Jen number 3 turned out to be the Dominatrix with the evil bend that you all have grown to know and love. I knew I should have destroyed those pictures when Jen number 1 allowed me to view them. The piercing went out the door because Jen number 2 is alergic to metal. However with all that being said, Jen is a trooper. She actually went all the way up the mast, 65' , in a bosuns chair. Not too shabby for girl with no mechanical apptitude.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon