Hello from England

Piggyback RidePlease

Barefooters
Nov 13, 2010
This site is clearly the place to be.

I am sold on the idea of BFR after years getting over injuries from shod running.

I'm 1 week into stage 1 of this "how to" here that might be worth putting on the list of links for intro material (I didn't see it there but perhaps it is already).

Let the journey begin :)

Welcome, Piggy.  Actually,

Welcome, Piggy. Actually, that is Jason Robillard who wrote that, and he is our Activities V.P. We actually have that included in our Library tab up top, so please be sure to check that out as well as the other many resources we've generated and/or linked to there.

Will you be joining the U.K. Chapter?

Hi Barefoot TJ,Ah, I kind of

Hi Barefoot TJ,

Ah, I kind of thought that meterial would be here somewhere!

I thought when I filled in my membership stuff at the start there was a section where I selected the UK chapter, I guess not. I have now requested membership of the UK Chapter.

Day 8: A simple barefoot walk in the (damp & cold) park for me I think today.

Welcome to the crew, Piggy. 

Welcome to the crew, Piggy. Ask lots of questions here, and you'll get lots of great answers from the depths and breadths of experience of some knowledgeable and really nice barefoot runners. At least, that's been my experience here as a fellow newly started BFRer.

Thanks for the Q&A tip Phil.

Thanks for the Q&A tip Phil. You are sure to be right, I always have questions.

If anyone is interested: I started doing a "blog" using the facility on this site so if anyone passing through is curious you can see what I've been up to, (guess you just click my name & get to the blog view that way).

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon