Hello from Brazil

domgenaro

Barefooters
Jun 9, 2011
Hi everybody!

My name is Genaro and i'm from Brazil, i've been running barefoot for a year and become a total enthusiast! In fact i never run with shoes in my life!(never got one).

Ive done a lot of mountainbiking an since i've sold the bike i become interested in running mostly because i'ts a cheap sport!

But when i've looked the "good/fancy" running shoes prices here (this country i live have the bigger cost of life of the world). Enraged, i decided not to begin again the endless circle of dependency and consumption that i tried to scape when i quit the mountainbiking and made myself a fine pair of huaraches!

After a couple months running with sandals i've done a search on the web about, running, sandals, barefoot etc, and instantly took knowledge of the Born to Run book wich lead me to a new world that changed my live! After that i started to make huaraches to my friends and post some of my impressions on the blog i create.

After see this website mentioned on the Maplegoove Barefoot Guy's Blog i've made my request to become a member!

Im very pleased to be part of this community! Salute to all!

And sorry for the precarious english, I will improve this.

So that Maple Grove Barefoot

So that Maple Grove Barefoot Guy got you here. Well, I guess he's not so bad after all! Ha! ;-)

Welcome, Genaro! Glad you have you here. We have a chapter in Brazil. It's a small chapter with 8 members, but hopefully, they'll get some runs together or spark some conversations. Be sure to join there. You will find the link above under the Chapters tab.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7