Halloween Barefoot Running Costumes

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
It's that time of year again, time to figure out what to wear to run in at Halloween that "goes" with bare feet. Not that I will be running anything...

What are some ideas for Barefoot Running Halloween Costumes? You go first...

Yes, unless you wanted to be

Yes, unless you wanted to be a barefoot Dracula, but I've always seen him in shoes.

How about Fred Flinstone, Barney, Wilma...?

One of my friends has

One of my friends has suggested that I dress up as a shoe, just to be ironic. I think that would be pretty hillarious.

That would be funny, and you

That would be funny, and you can have your bare feet sticking out the bottom!

Can anyone tell me how I can

Can anyone tell me how I can be a barefoot roller derby girl? Is there a way to attach wheels to my bare feet?

Hobbit? PocahantasBarefoot

Hobbit? :cool:

Pocahantas

Barefoot and Pregnant :p

Barefoot Gypsy www.google.com/imgres

Belly Dancer

Hulk

from a list of Barefoot in movies: www.barefoot-spring.net/barefoot/bf-movies.html

Folks from town of Spectre in movie Big Fish (you can carry some strung up old shoes around on a hanger or something

Leeloo from 5th Element, wrap yourself up in ace bandage and call it a day:eek:

Tink from the movie Hook

I love the Big Fish idea.

I love the Big Fish idea.

me too TJ, great for a group

me too TJ, great for a group of people :)

thinking on Saturday, my Mom, sisters and I are going to a Halloween drag show...I'm dressing up as a 50's housewife and that outfit warrants my red pumps. Trick or treating with kids on Halloween day, I'll do a barefoot costume...,maybe grab a mumu and be barefoot and pregnant :p

Danjo wrote:One of my friends

Danjo said:
One of my friends has suggested that I dress up as a shoe, just to be ironic. I think that would be pretty hillarious.
I like this idea a lot, but I imagine running as a shoe will only slow me down for a Halloween 5K race.

I don't have my costume yet,

I don't have my costume yet, but I'm planning to dress as a flower child / hippie. I figure it fits well with my moniker.

images

Peace,

Karen

LOL -- I just did an image google for "peace" looking for a 60s style peace symbol to sign this post and found this...

PeaceFoot.jpg

Be sure to check out our

Be sure to check out our Halloween Contest thread then, Fresca. You will rack up huge points for that costume and running in it in a race. Welcome!

Just so it's not the middle

Just so it's not the middle toe, Karen. ;-)

How about a Hawaiian dancer?

How about a Hawaiian dancer?

That would work, Dama.  Are

That would work, Dama. Are you going to be running a race in a Hula skirt?

Barefoot TJ wrote:That would

Barefoot TJ said:
That would work, Dama. Are you going to be running a race in a Hula skirt?

Not anytime soon TJ, weather is too cold for me already. Could you believe that?

You know with this Raynaud's condition it makes difficult for me to be outdoors on cold weather especially with a hula skirt...ha

will you be sporting a

will you be sporting a coconut bra and hula skirt then TJ?

I'd forgotten about the hula dancer, great one! that may be better than barefoot and knocked up...er pregnant:p

I would if I could even walk

I would if I could even walk without pain for any period of time...well and had my flat tummy again. :-( Did someone mention Belly Dancer? So not me.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts