Finally here!

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
Thanks for the invite TJ! I feel like the prodigal son who has finally made it home. I'm looking forward to hanging with old friends.

Dave

Welcome over Ram!! Glad you

Welcome over Ram!! Glad you made it, hop into the Pub for one of Wendy's little concoctions and some roasted peanuts.

You're finally where you

You're finally where you belong, Ram. Welcome!

Hi Ram

Hi Ram :beer:

Thanks TJ. If it's ok with

Thanks TJ. If it's ok with you, I'll be setting up an EZBoy in the Delaware forums.

Jason...hmm...quite a coincidence, there's a dude named Jason who wrote a book about Barefoot Running. Ever met him?

I told Ram when I invited him

I told Ram when I invited him that he was welcome but not his little buddy M.M. CAW. Right, Ram?

Are you saying you want to

Are you saying you want to lead Delaware, Ram?

Last Place Jason wrote:No,

No, but I hear he's a tool. I'd steer clear of him...[/quote]

ROTFLMAO :-D

Hi there Ram! (And everyone

Hi there Ram! (And everyone else of course, I feel the same way as Ram, it's time to get back into this thing.)

OMGosh, Everyone!  IT'S BLIND

OMGosh, Everyone! IT'S BLIND BOY! WELCOME, BB! It's been a gazillion years. Where have you been? -TJ

TJ, I've been talking to

TJ, I've been talking to doctors or worrying about what they would say, mostly. As you might or might not recall, my second child was born on September 1 and I believe my last post on RW was a week or so after that. Basically, she was born with a crooked forehead and we had to see quite a few people to find out why and when we found out, they told us she needed surgery. In the midst of all this I stopped running and didn't feel the need to talk about it so I disappeared. Anyway, she had successful surgery by mid-March and all of a sudden I felt like running again so I started over. Since then I've been pestering newbies on a Swedish running forum to try and get them to realize the benefits of learning proper technique from the start.

Either way, I'm here now and I plan to stick around this time. :party: Well, except that I'll be visiting family for a month starting on Thursday and internet access will be rather sketchy...

I'm so glad everything is

I'm so glad everything is going better for your baby and things are getting back to as-normal as can be. I have not been in the loop on RW for quite some time, so I'm sorry I missed those posts. In fact, it was about September that Cameron and I began talking about getting the Barefoot Runners Society going, and all of my attention has been focused here. I rarely get back over there as it is, now that the BRS takes up quite a bit of my time.

I'm glad you found us here. We're like family away from family. ;-)

Yeah, sorry about that. By

Yeah, sorry about that.

By the way, the thing that made me want to come back out of hiding was pretty weird. There's a small "barefoot" section on the forum I mentioned, it's mostly minimalist though, hence the quotes. There was a topic a couple of months back titled something along the lines of "Have anyone tried this training plan?" Guess which training plan they were talking about. It was kinda weird reading it as it was increasingly familiar themore I read. I didn't know about your barefoot university until I followed that link...

TJ, I remember the beginnings

TJ, I remember the beginnings of the BRS, I was around for the first discussions. IIRC, I thought it should've been named the Barefoot Runner's Association, all for the acronym of course. :p

I never made it official that I wasn't going to be around on RW, it just kind of happened and I never intended to be gone this long.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7