enough with kilts.. introducing the running tunic!

stomper

Men just don't have as many inpirations or options in terms of high-performance clothing. Women have nuu-muu and everything Venus Williams has ever worn to aspire to.

For men, it's either shorts or (as this forum has shown) a kilt, but they both necessarily bind at the waist. And shirts are even worse in terms of variety. It's either a shirt with a zipper, or a shirt (gasp) without a zipper!

Time to break free of the tyranny with a new high performance running tunic.

I mean seriously, what could be more manly and easy-to-wear than this traditional military garment? If it was good enough for Spartans, it's gotta be good enough for, say, 10 miles on some mountain bike trails followed by a beer, or the local Turkey Trot 5K.

My only question is, when I order 120,000 of these wholesale, should they be in spandex or the traditional scratchy wool?

Coolmax fabric! It'll be a

Coolmax fabric! It'll be a sweat-wicking wonder!

(Call me crazy, but that actually does look pretty comfy....)

now, your talking....a full

now, your talking....a full belted kilt is pretty much the same thing ;-)

I dunno, I am leaning

I dunno, I am leaning towards the kilt or maybe a Toga.

I have to say though, I am impressed by the picture you pound, your photo finding skills are better honed than mine

AnimalHouseBelushiToga3.jpg

cute, but I don't get the

cute, but I don't get the point really. If you're going to layer them with something anyway?

I'd likely wear them with a pair of fitted/biker/compression shorts underneath...guess it's nice for covering up the booty :p

that being said, I like the

that being said, I like the idea behind their company and their philosophies :)

finding myself thinking about

finding myself thinking about these more and more, and now wanting some of them. Ugh, why do they have to be $60??

Will yours be pink, Zum?

Will yours be pink, Zum?

hmmm, perhaps...though I'm

hmmm, perhaps...though I'm more of a red gal;) or green, or blue, or brown, or black...ooo black would be good for Zumba:p

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon