Suggestion Emailing chapter members

I am not sure if I am missing something here but do we have an easy way to email all members of our chapter? If we don't have a way to do that from the site already, it would sure make things easier for the chapter leaders to communicate announcements ect. If there is a way to do this already in place, my apologies...but could someone let me know how? :rolleyes:

At this time there is no function like that in the works. The only way they get an email is when you start a thread. Everyone in that group gets an email about an update.

I created the Test Chapter last night, Matt, to see if email was working, and had my user account, my account, and Kitty's account join, and none of us got an email from the threads that we created there. Is this something that can be enabled?

I have the same questions:
I am not sure if I am missing something here but do we have an easy way to email all members of our chapter?

and

none of us got an email from the threads that we created there. Is this something that can be enabled?

I only got emails until know when someone sent me a personal message. But not for new threads (maybe there where no new ones from other members than me).
Matt, did you get an email for this new thread, that I created yesterday in the Germany Chapter? It is about what´s new on the new site, so I wanted everyone to notice it.

At this time there is no easy way to email members. I know there is some discussion on getting this feature added.

Also new threads email is not possible and is in discussion at this time.

These are features not built into the software but hopefully will be implemented soon. I will talk to TJ and other powers to be..

Reactions: joohneschuh

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7