Dr. Mark’s book, Run for Your Life: How to Run, Walk, and Move Without Pain or Injury and Achieve a

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

Hey!

We’ve covered a lot of topics over the last several weeks, and I hope you’ve enjoyed learning some foundational principles of running form and nutrition to help you have a lifestyle of pain-free movement and long-term health.

If you’d like to learn more about these principles, check out Dr. Mark’s book, Run for Your Life: How to Run, Walk, and Move Without Pain or Injury and Achieve a Sense of Well-Being and Joy (published in 2018). The chapters cover topics such as posture, biomechanics, running form, nutrition, injury prevention, and a whole lot more.

The print and audio versions (as well as links to additional resources) can be found here: http://runforyourlifebook.com/

You’ve got Two Rivers Treads in your corner if you need advice, so don’t hesitate to ask!

Run | Walk | Health

Diana Gorham
Store Manager, Two Rivers Treads

“Gradually, I began to see that a mere handful of easy and commonsense changes to my running form - summarized at the end of each chapter - might allow me to return to running, by softening the impact with the ground, and by utilizing spring momentum to move more efficiently over the surface of the earth. Just like the greatest runners of the world.”
- Dr. Mark Cucuzzella
, Run for Your Life

6edb9eca-d3b8-426d-85cc-421d8f4d6f71.png

Copyright © 2023 Two Rivers Treads, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website or made a purchase in store. If you wish to unsubscribe, click the link at the botom of this page.

Our mailing address is:

Two Rivers Treads
400 S. Mildred Street
Ranson, WV 25438

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7