Does anyone else have paper feet?

The stuff Mokie's Paper Feet

The stuff Mokie's Paper Feet are made of is vinyl, very thin vinyl/plastic. You can probably pick some up at the crafts store.

Good thought, TJ. I think

Good thought, TJ. I think I'll go to Hobby Lobby today and look around to see what they've got. It's all about thinking outside the shoe box...and shoe store....

I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY!

I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY!

I finally decided to give my

I finally decided to give my paperfeet a go and wore them into work today. Can't say I'm impressed.

Very noisy

Very slippery

Very uncomfortable

I think if I were to cut the front strap off they would be a bit more comfortable but my company has a foot coverage policy and these are kinda pushing the boundaries as is. I'd probably get kicked out of the labs if I were to take them in there.

I think they make a good gimmick and would be nice to roll up and place in your pocket to bust out if a store owner has an issue with being barefoot. Other then that, I'm not seeing any use for them.

that's why I made my duct

that's why I made my duct tape flops, for the irritable store owner :)...picture is in the "A way around convention" thread :-D

I could have used a pair of

I could have used a pair of paper feet or Nate's duct tape flops for Costco the other day... They wouldn't even let me in to help my 8 month pregnant wife push the cart from the cashier.

I also like them for when

I also like them for when I'm working in the kitchen. I am forever dripping water on the floor and when I step on the wet bits, I end up with stuff stuck to my feet. Paper Feet are waterproof so my soles stay dry.

For $7-something shipped, they are fine, but I like the idea of duct tape sandals better, because then I could tweak the fit for my strange feet.

they are really easy to

they are really easy to make....just a little common sense :)....and, BTW....they survive the washing machine just fine (found out by accident)

I would like to see this

I would like to see this little experiment, so take a video camera. Go back into Costco, and when they stop you and tell you that you have to wear footwear. Pull these things out and put them on. I would love to see the looks on their faces.

that's what happened to me

that's what happened to me in Giant Grocery store....when I pulled out my duct tape flops....the guy just said "I appreciate it sir." I litterally unfolded them in front of him, taking them out of my pocket.

Sounds like a great

Sounds like a great challenge... a job for my Hero Cam and the chest harness. Now to order a pair of paper feet.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon