:D

yeah, OK. But do you need to celebrate it every year? Wasn't 1776 enough for you?

You guys like to blow your money on the royals...

We'd rather blow our money blowing sh!t up.

And, no... 1775-1783 wasn't enough. We need to celebrate our Independence EVERY July 4th.

(Although, I must admit, I do like your beer and car shows...)

Cheers!

The fireworks allows us to experience an imaginary attack on our homeland, which then justifies our pathetic feelings of satisfaction when we drop real bombs on others.
Nah, not really, we just like the psychedelic colored patterns piercing the night sky. I think that was the thrust of Jen's post.

The fireworks allows us to experience an imaginary attack on our homeland, which then justifies our pathetic feelings of satisfaction when we drop real bombs on others.
Nah, not really, we just like the psychedelic colored patterns piercing the night sky. I think that was the thrust of Jen's post.
I thought the thrust of Jen's post was the sampling of beer for the what are you drinking post. :D

you Americans are funny!

Aren't they just! Hello again chap, I remember you from the other forum!

Morning. I haven't been on there for a while, last time I visited it was all screwed up. Is it working again?

Morning. I haven't been on there for a while, last time I visited it was all screwed up. Is it working again?

It was working last week at some point, for a day at least, but then just kept coming back with dns errors for the rest of the week. Since I noticed that people like you, pilot runner, abide, etc are over here, I've not really bothered with it.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon