Changes??

How do I start a new thread?

there should be a post new thread button in the right corner .
Yes the front page is still getting developed. It will have upcoming news on it like on the old site when we was moving it listed it there. Is that what you mean ?

Yes we are working on building the pages and components that you are used to. Please give us some time. It's fun work, but it's busy work. You all will be very pleased.

We are going to have a contest for the members to submit their designs to the BRS for a new logo, then the members can vote on their favorite. We are due a change, and it will feel good too to shed the old skin and start fresh. Whatever colors are in that design will also, most likely, be the default colors the site will be set to. We have so much to do first though.

Matt, man I am loving this site! It feels so good. Doesn't it, you guys?! XenForo rocks!

Everyone give Matt a huge high five and lots of love. He's worked his ass off on this site, and he doesn't want a dime for it! He just enjoys being able to build this site and bring it to you doing something he loves...and is damn good at it too! THANK YOU, MATT! You're ruthless, but you're appreciated.

High five!!

I have some ideas for a logo, but it needs to have a ramzev trademark with all right reserved for the copyright of said logo. K?

No kidding, right? Geez.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7