Can someone please explain to me how this is sexy??

stomper wrote:Longboard, I

stomper said:
Longboard, I think this question is for you. What's the cultural and/or evolutionary basis for this smiley?

Just as I was about to accept the challange I saw Ram's rubber dam man.

All I could think about was tooth #19 about to undergo root canal therepy.

Shocked back into the real world, I instantly lost my connection to my own inner evolutionary biologist self.

Once that guy's molar calms down, maybe I'll be able to think clearly again and sort out that wierd smiley thing.

Doh! Now I've got that 70's "Rubber Band Man" song going on in my head!

It has a touch of the South

It has a touch of the South Park - Cartman /Jennifer Lopez hand puppet

eric-cartman-290.jpg

Board, have you been sniffing

Board, have you been sniffing the laughing gas back at the office again?

Harrino, think  you hit the

Harrino, think you hit the nail on the head...that's so here, a bald Lopez.

LP, totally could be Courtney though, maybe she should be trashy smiley instead of sexy?

ot: this one rocks

lmao wait...it's my kids

lmao

wait...it's my kids

(No subject)

stomper wrote:  What's the

stomper said:
What's the cultural and/or evolutionary basis for this smiley?

I couldn't decide if that was rhetorical or not, but well I can't ever turn down answering questions of that sort. Evolution questions are bit of a weakness of mine. Evolution questions about the science of attraction are an even bigger weakness of mine.

:-D the evolutionary basis for the face is easy. The more fertile a woman is the more oestrogen she has. The more oestrogen a woman has the larger he lips are. So evolutionarily men are attractive to women with large lips. More oestrogen also contributes to younger looking features including big eyes, big eyelashes make eyes look larger by highlighting them. It would of been better if she also had the eyes of :lol:

During arousal the increased bloodflow makes lips turned red. Therefore red lips signal a woman could be interested in mating.

All that being said miss sexy face took this to the same extreme that people in L.A. do when they go for plastic surgery. Ick.

This one is for Board.

This one is for Board.

nice interpretation Ajb, so

nice interpretation Ajb, so what you're sayin is that this smilie takes first prize for sexual attractiveness because she's got big eyes and lips

or does this smilie bring home the gold?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7