Books about Barefoot Running

deviantrunner

Chapter Presidents
Apr 3, 2010
Holly Springs, NC
I really thought there was plenty of reference material out there. Between Michael Sandlers book, Jason's book, and Ken Bob's entire website... not to mention two forums frequented by people with centuries of barefoot running experience (collectively)... yet another book seem to be emerging about running barefoot.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1615640622?ie=UTF8&tag=jourbeyotrav-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1615640622

Oh and don't think that "The Complete Idiots Guide..." isn't going to the the brunt of jokes. HEHEHE... idiots who run barefoot. Tee Hee...hee...

No offense to the author... I can just hear the jokes now.

Interesting.  Howell.  That

Interesting. Howell. That name sounds familiar. Hopefully, Ken Bob's book will be out soon.

That kinda sucks that some

That kinda sucks that some already think of us as idiots, and now there's a book with a title basically calling us so. Humorous. Sorta.

they aren't calling us

they aren't calling us idiots. For instance, way back when i got a book from the library by the same publisher called the complete idiots guide to programming html (or something like that). its just a series. they are calling everyone who doesn't know anything about the subject idiots. not us.

I get that, Kean.  I worked

I get that, Kean. I worked in IT for some time before I became a stay at home mom. I'm familiar with the Dummies' Books and the Idiot's Guides. Funny. It still makes us look bad to those who already think we are idiots. Just my opinion. Not important.

Not at all.

Not at all.

I'm an idiot. Just sayin...

I'm an idiot. Just sayin...

Not at all.  Well, maybe...

Not at all. Well, maybe...

I'm still waiting for "The

I'm still waiting for "The Idiot's Guide to Idiot's Guides" and the "Dummies for Dummies", I can never understand them.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7