Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
BestCheapBarefootShoes.JPG

Best Cheap Barefoot Shoes — Good Rumpelstiltskin for Any Need

Aleksandra Gumbert

Reactions: stjohnthegambler
Xero Shoes has a lot of new models and colors too.
Yeah, I mean, I'm wearing their sandals right now. I love that they've kept their sandals super thin. And I have some nice cold weather boots from them that are still very thin-soled. They're Prios are nice for running, hiking and walking, tho tend to not maybe last that long.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I was wanting to try the boots but didn’t have an occasion to just yet.

I was wanting to try the boots but didn’t have an occasion to just yet.
Their light boots are the ones I use a lot. Wearing them now for a chilly bike ride downtown. They have a warm insert that's really really warm. Could hike in them, though the soles might get shredded pretty quick. Also not waterproof like I think they claim.

Their super winter weather boots are great, but more 'booty'—the soles are thick and sturdy. But they're so warm and sturdy I wouldn't hike in them. Good for shoveling the driveway or a walk in an icestorm. Or, maybe, for snowshoeing. But they're basically not minimalist, just based on their function. But comfy.

Their light boots are the ones I use a lot. Wearing them now for a chilly bike ride downtown. They have a warm insert that's really really warm. Could hike in them, though the soles might get shredded pretty quick. Also not waterproof like I think they claim.

Their super winter weather boots are great, but more 'booty'—the soles are thick and sturdy. But they're so warm and sturdy I wouldn't hike in them. Good for shoveling the driveway or a walk in an icestorm. Or, maybe, for snowshoeing. But they're basically not minimalist, just based on their function. But comfy.
Thanks for the info. Perhaps the inserts in the light boots could be removed when the weather warms up so they can be tolerated in hot temps?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7