Barefoot running clinic

But a good one. 

But a good one.
wink_smile.gif

Too much work. I just wont

Too much work. I just wont quote or do smiley's.
I am a simple man, I program all day long and when I am in a forum the last thing I want tot do is dive into code to do what normally ought to work. I realize it is Drupal, I tried building a site with drupal and dropped it for another content management system.

I do see the spell checker now works.
Sorry, how did this relate to shoes in the gym?

Yes, I agree, make people wash their shoes before getting on the dreadmill. It makes my feet dirty when they track all that road grime in. :)

Do you not see the Smiley on

Do you not see the Smiley on the text editor? That handles all of the coding for you.

I see therm there, I was

I see therm there, I was dragging the ones down from above the text editor. I was under the impression that was why they are there.
shades_smile.gif

No, I left them there, and

No, I left them there, and then in my previous post, asked you guys for your opinions: Should I leave both in place? Scrap the old ones? I haven't heard anyone's opinions yet though.

Barefoot TJ wrote:No, I left

Barefoot TJ said:
No, I left them there, and then in my previous post, asked you guys for your opinions: Should I leave both in place? Scrap the old ones? I haven't heard anyone's opinions yet though.

Scrap them, they don't work. You got my vote

Yea, I know.  The new ones

Yea, I know. The new ones are ugly though. And then we lose Mr. Deplume, a.k.a.,

:davie:

Mrs. Deplume will not be happy about this!

Guess you can leave them.

Guess you can leave them. After all if you hover over them, you get the code

:sushi:

Smarty pants!  That's what I

Smarty pants! That's what I was saying. :stare:

BTW, Lava, since you and I

BTW, Lava, since you and I have spoken about the old messed up smilies before, here's some history Joe told me about the editor.

The FCKeditor was the free editor you can download and use on your site, and CKeditor had to be purchased, so it makes sense that Cameron used that one when he built the site.

Somewhere, FCKeditor started becoming more and more incompatible with whatever components/modules/files out there (including ours), and people started to complain.

However it happened, Drupal started allowing the CKeditor to be downloaded for free, probably to hush up all the complaints. So, when Joe migrated and cleaned the site, we found that FCKeditor was no longer being supporter and has been removed as a download, thank goodness, and had to download CKeditor. So far, CKeditor is working well for us.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon