Barefoot on the streets?

barefoot ramzev

barefoot ramzev said:
Longboard said:
Tell me there's no truth to the rumor that nature runner and Ramzev know each other well! Has either one ran a 10 K marathon?

As far as I know we have not met, I've never been to Tennessee. But we may have a mutual friend; Nature Runner, have you ever plowed Fields?

To the OP, what everyone here has said is good info. I've not had any issues with flesh eating microbs. My opinion, and it's just my opinion I have them too, is that barefoot looks a lot less ridiculous then VFF's.

Nope we haven't met. I haven't plowed any fields in the recent years. Oh, and yea I get far more weird looks in vff's than I do barefoot. Kids always comment on my feet when bare. They say mommy why does that man not have any shoes on? Then the mother gives me a hateful look and says I will tell you when we get home lol! I don't get why so many are so anti-barefoot. Most people don't ever read anything, they just sit in front of the mind cage we call a T.V. and never go outside their comfort zone! That is why most are ignorant to the good side of barefooting that's healthy for you. Instead they would rather be ignorant couch potatoes with a wasted brain?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7