Barefoot Kids, Never Cease to Amaze me...Max Barefooter video :)

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
One day I decided to bust out the camera and get a tiny clip of Mr Max (my 5yr old), because seriously his barefoot running brings the biggest smile to my face every time. I had to get it on video to watch years down the road, these darn kids aren't getting any littler. I plopped it up on my blog for those who want to see his little legs in action (it's a little blury and Miss O (Olivia, my 7yr old) decided to throw a little drama into the movie LOL)

http://barefootmamaslifeinanutshell.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-happy-feet-make-me-smile.html

That's awesome Zum!  I love

That's awesome Zum! I love how he starts hopping around on the way back (not unlike another barefoot runner I know ;) ). He looks so effortless. I hope I look like I'm having even half that much fun when I run.

sloutre wrote:And it reminds

sloutre said:
And it reminds me that I should take more videos of the kiddos.

No such thing as taking too much video of the kids.

When our kids were born the 8mm format was new and expensive, but I filmed the births as well as everything else just about daily.

I knew I would never sit down and watch all those hours, but on the rare occasion we do we just watch a few minutes of any randam tapes and they are extremly entertaining for the whole family.

Take tons of stills, but shoot video/w sound as often as you can.

You'll get some special moments that just can't be posed as in a still.

lmbo SP, I love the way he

lmbo SP, I love the way he just adds a little happy jump in there for good measure.

Sloutre, please do and share them here :) We could learn a thing or two about these pint sized runners :)

Lb, with you there. The kids and I LOVE to sit around and watch a video or two every so often. Good stuff

I was going to say he

I was going to say he reminded me of LPJ and the way he runs, including the little side kick.

I just took these 2 videos of

I just took these 2 videos of my teachers

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephdith/4927895202/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stephdith/4927899142/

Now I need to study them in slow motion.

Me: Can you run? I would like to take a video of you running.

M: Yes, but I have to take my shoes off before I can run.

(she was wearing shoes, pink shoes, the best kind)

love it! she is super

love it! she is super adorable, fantastic form too ;)

Sloutre, PRECIOUS!  Those

Sloutre, PRECIOUS! Those babies are so adorable. You must be very proud. They both have a really good kick too, so effortless. Oh to be a child again and have the energy and carefree nature our children have.

Great video, Zum.  When I was

Great video, Zum. When I was growing up, my parents had an old 8mm movie camera and took lots of movies. Three or four times a year. we would have "movie" night. Great memories.

Awesome videos.  Note to

Awesome videos.

Note to self: Learn to run like a kid again.

Thanks for sharing.

S. Pimp.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon