Attention Jason Robillard!

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
Just saw your package. Wow... I'm speechless!

Ok, just realized that sounds

Ok, just realized that sounds uhh... A little odd to say the least.

More details to come!

I don't want to know.

I don't want to know.

That certainly took balls,

That certainly took balls, Chaser!

I've got first hand

I've got first hand experience seeing a Jason package and I must say, impressive. Just what you want but more than expected.

Chaser: If you're going to

Chaser: If you're going to start a thread about how impressive Jason's package is, you have to provide pics. It's the roolz.

Oh my!  No pictures, please!

Oh my! No pictures, please!

www.chaserwilliamsisrunningaw

www.chaserwilliamsisrunningaway.blogspot.com/2012/01/free-crap-compliments-of-jason.html

Teej: It's the ROOLZ! Also, I

Teej: It's the ROOLZ! Also, I had a pretty good idea what was in said package. If I'd thought it was Jason's actual package, I wouldn't have asked. Besides, we've all seen that at some point anyway with all the kilt malfunctions...

"24 - Effervescent denture

"24 - Effervescent denture cleanser tablets" & "1 - yellow sharpie"???

So, the denture cleanser is supposed to replace the Anal Ease?

Not sure, I'm just glad he

Not sure, I'm just glad he threw in one bandaid! I go through them enough between me and my son...

theshortwhiteguy wrote:"24 -

theshortwhiteguy said:
"24 - Effervescent denture cleanser tablets" & "1 - yellow sharpie"???

So, the denture cleanser is supposed to replace the Anal Ease?

TSWG for the win. way to call back the best example of Chaser Williams on record.

Maybe I should post that

Maybe I should post that story here.... Do that others can understand what I'm all about. Hell, maybe TJ can make it a sticky as an example of barefoot runners gone bad, or expired...?

I thought this was

I thought this was interesting and funny so I was reading the contents list to my wife. Halfway through she just got up and walked out of the room without saying anything...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7