Article: The First 100-Miles By Barefoot Terry

I appreciate all the details of your training. Very useful for beginners like me. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

I went through much of the same process when I started out so its reassuring to hear someone else's account. My Top of Foot Pain came and went as well (I think it was from pointing my toes up)and blisters are just par for the course. Good luck in your future running.

Thank you Joseph, Dan, Elvis and John for your feedback. I really appreciate it. My goal with my writing has always been to pass along tidbits of my highs and lows to help others avoid my pitfalls.

Joseph - as I start training for my marathon race I'll be listening closely to my feet for any signs of TMTS. I've kinda become an expert on it ...haha

John - would be great to do another run ... Coastal Trail Runs seems to put on monthly runs all around the bay with several distances for each race from 5K to 50K. I was thinking Golden State Marathon in Feb I think? It's trail so would be interesting to say the least. Hoping training goes well to let me try the Diablo Trails Challenge 50K at Mount Diablo. Might be looking for a pacer for the last part of the race, if you're game?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon