Article: Run Beautifully: a review of RUN by Matt Fitzgerald

Shacky

Barefooters
Jun 2, 2010
Have you read his "Brain Training" book? I'm curious as to how this book differs or if it's just a rehash.

sounds awesome! might have to go pick up a copy!

I haven't read Brain Training, though I remember him mentioning it in the book. I would bet that this is not a rehash of that one. I feel this is very much worth the read. If I remember correctly, when he metioned Brain Traning he did say tha he went over some of these concepts, but on a much more suface level than they are covered here. I'd give you a better answer to the question, but I'm currently 3,000 miles away from my copy of Run and won't be back near it for two weeks. Thanks for reading!

Great review Dirtbag,

I've just placed my order for the book after your excellent review. You can never have enough knowledge.

I remember around 18 months ago I could only run around 400m on concrete barefoot without wearing my feet away and it hurting like hell. In contrast, tonight I just did a 10km run in the cold (10C) and dark, on all kinds of hard surfaces and hardly even noticed it. I still enjoy the looks of incredulity as all the runners in shoes can't believe someone can be running without shoes in the middle of winter. Even the dogs seem interested as I run by, very funny.

Neil

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon