Article: Med City Marathon (i.e. You've Gotta Have Friends) By Christian "SayPay45" Peterson

stomper

This post is a virtual advertisement for how different barefoot running really is. I look at these pictures and see you guys finishing 26+ miles, and you don't look beat up or miserable like you're "supposed" to be. What the heck is wrong with you people??? ;)

I had some KT Tape over that toe because I had a small abrasion right under the meta head. Didn't want it to get ripped open. That would have really spoiled the fun.

I totally agree stomper. It's amazing how much better I feel after this race than my other marathons where I wore VFFs. My body wasn't really sore at all, and I'm back to running normally after only three days. Usually I'm out for at least a week, sometimes more. The race was definitely harder on my feet than others, but less damaging to the rest of my body. And my feet actually felt fine by the end. Endurance wise, I've never felt better.

Congrats to all

Fantastic achievement.

I did my BF marathon on Sunday and happyto also report the recoveryis goingquick.

Today I did my second post race run,good to go.

Pb

Did it roll and bunch up while you were running, SP? Will sweat cause it to roll and bunch up? Is it super sticky? Does it pull at your skin when you take it off? -TJ

Did it roll and bunch up while you were running, SP? No. Unless you put the end of the tape on the bottom, then it will right away.

Will sweat cause it to roll and bunch up? No. And it stays on your foot pretty good in water as well.

Is it super sticky? Yes.

Does it pull at your skin when you take it off?Not skin so much, but hair yes. I always have problems taking it off my hobbit feet.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon