Article: Happy Birthday, BRS! You Are One Year Old Today!!!! By Nyal Davidsson

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
Happy Birthday, you're growing up so fast!

This pagewon't be ready until November 1, so no peeking until then! -TJ

Thanks Spurv! Well said.

I'd never had any thought of running minimalist, let alone barefoot, but this site, and others, have helped open my eyes and remove the blinders to a whole new world.

Thanks for the invitation 'board'!

Wow, you've come so far in just one year's time :).

And it's cool to know the BRS and i share the same birthday!!

Here's to many more years of adventure.

Happy Birthday to you too then! -TJ

Are you telling me that stomper is stomper's real name?haha. Very cool that the barefoot runners society should turn 1 the day after I decide that I have officially finished my transition (my level of fitness, rather than my feet, was what kept me from going farther.)

Big ol Happy Birthday BRS! Hope you'll always be able to have your cake and eat it too. Wishing you many more years and a multitude of miles to come.

Can't believe it's only been a year. BRS feels like it's been around forever. Wonder how many barefoot/minimalist miles we will all run virtually together. It's so exciting to see what the next year will bring.. I am pretty much bouncing I am so excited!

Can't believe it's only been a year. BRS feels like it's been around forever. Wonder how many barefoot/minimalist miles we will all run virtually together. It's so exciting to see what the next year will bring.. I am pretty much bouncing I am so excited!

See I got so excited BRS posted my comment twice, wooohooo!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon