Article: Getting Goofy By Vanessa Runs

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience! You got me thinking about putting this on my "To Do" list! It's not so important how you finish, only THAT you finish! You're an inspiration! (Shakey too, I guess. ;-). LOL)

-Jonny

We were going to see if we could go for the Coast to Coast medal but the registration price of the Disney half is a stalling point. Plus the course is pretty boring from what I've heard.

I think Ted does own one (or more) of those (high-wheel bicycles)

Vanessa,

You are a bada$$!! Congratulations on being so awesomely goofy, and thank you for taking your kigo drives through the parks with you. We're honored that you wore them, and hope that they served you well.

Sure by now the pain has subsided, and you're left with only joyful memories. If you ever decide to brave Disney again, please let me know - there's a fun nighttime HM (10pm start) that is so very, very cool. It's in the Fall, and I'd be honored to run it with you.

Rachelle (aka kigogal)

The cost is what is keeping me from doing the whole Coast to Coast. I don't particularly care about how boring the course may be, but I want the 5 medals!
teeth_smile.gif
I saw the Mickey one from a friend and I think the coast to coast medal is an awesome one! Will see, maybe next year if I can scrounge up the $$$ for the family.

Congrats again!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7