Aaaaaarggghhh! Stubbed Toe - now with pics

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
Oh man did that hurt! :-(

I was flitting around the house getting dressed for 'work' and slammed my (poor) little toe, left foot, into the steel corner protector on my guitar amp. There's an edge there that caught the nail and ripped it half off. But I was already wearing socks at the time and was late for 'work', had to rush, no time for self-examinations. So I didn't really know the extent of the damage until I got to my classroom and could take off my shoe and sock... A throbbing bloody mess, sock was stuck to the toe and the nail was peeling off. That's going to take a while to heal :p

I'm wearing shoes around the house from now on!

hahaha, yeah right!

Reactions: Bare Lee and Sid
Just Band AId it and you'll be good to go..such a baby.
Srsly, I hope it heals quick.

Ha, you guys messin' with Willie. Tickles me.

Reactions: BFwillie_g
I feel your pain, Willie. Hope it heals quickly.

Seriously, I smashed my little toe the end of October (and smashed it again a couple of weeks later) and its still giving me some grief. Because of it, I found the joys of running in huaraches as no other shoes fit.

So does this mean you get to wear huaraches to work? :D

Ouch! Quit being a big whiner. ;) Just kidding Willie. I got my toes the other night pretty good on the leg of our couch. Had me hobbling around for a while, but at least I didn't tear off a nail or anything. It was like the middle three toes that I stubbed. Stupid couch leg, what are you doing there anyway? :D

My hubby tripped over the cats' water bowl and started bitching about it being there. I'm like, "We've lived here for 10 years, and you don't know by now that that's where their water bowl is?"

th_cry.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that Willie? Hah! Dama, you'd better turn him off. He's going to flood my computer screen, hell the whole damn site!

Thank you all for the heartfelrt encouragement in this time of strife :p

Good news! My Band-Aid ('plaster' for our English-speaking friends) fell off over night and and the little piggie is now only a little ouchy. Also, my noon appointment cancelled. Looks like I'll be going for a run soon :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is that Willie? Hah! Dama, you'd better turn him off. He's going to flood my computer screen, hell the whole damn site!

That's Willie alright!
I better stop giving Willie grief and be nice to him but it might be too late, he probably hates me by now.:(

:wtf:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts